State Supervisor (Kansas)
Phone: 913 207 2207
State Supervisor (Nebraska)
Phone: 402 677 7763
State Supervisor (Iowa)
Phone: 630 917 1187
Phone: (C) 319-325-7560
Associate Referee in Chief
Kendal Hill is the registrar for the MWAHA officials. Send him your name, email and USA Hockey officials confirmation number to receive your consent to screen link. Kendal's information is listed above.
Consent To Screen AND SafeSport Module needs to be completed PRIOR to the start of the season and BEFORE you have any on-ice or off-ice contact with players!
Who needs to be screened:
This processes must be completed by anyone 18 years of age and older.
You must have your USA Hockey number before starting the process.
Safesport: register every other year.
Consent to Screen: register every year. Very Important:
To become a USA Hockey Official in the Midwest Affiliate you must:
1. Be 14 years old BEFORE 12/31/2018. This is a MWAHA requirement.
2. Register with the Midwest Amateur Hockey Association, Inc. (MWAHA)
3. Complete the MWAHA Background Screening process if 18 years of age as of July 31, 2017. The screening process must be completed every 2 years by USA Hockey requirement.
4. Attend an entire USA Hockey sanctioned Officiating Seminar (administered by MWAHA).
THE SEMINAR LEVEL YOU ATTEND MUST BE FOR THE SAME REGISTRATION LEVEL FOR WHICH YOU APPLIED. MWAHA rules requires attendance at a MWAHA sponsored seminar. If you are subject to the MWAHA Background Screening process your seminar attendance confirmation will not be submitted to USA Hockey until your Background Screening process is complete.
5. Register with USA Hockey (fee varies with Level).
6. Complete the USA Hockey Open Book Rules Exam either online and achieve a passing score.
7. Affix the USA Hockey Officiating Crest to the left breast of your officiating sweater.
For linking to the Midwest AHA website the links below. This link works for all officials in the affiliate.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO HOCKEY PLAYERS AND THEIR FAMILIES
PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE OR DAMAGE THE HECC AND CSA LABELS ON YOUR EQUIPMENT
HECC CANNOT REPLACE THESE LABELS
Some players, family members and teams are apparently removing or damaging their HECC and CSA labels on Helmets, facemasks and visors. THIS VOIDS THE CERTIFICATION and the player may be prevented from playing by officials.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL HECC OR THE MANUFACTURER TO “REPLACE THE LABEL!” NEITHER HECC NOR THE MANUFACTURER CAN REPLACE THE LABEL.
Central District Level 4 Seminar Policy