Girls USA Hockey Central District Tryout Hobbs Ice Center Eau Claire, Wisconsin March 24-26, 2017
Birth Year 2000 Players will be assigned to one of 4 teams. 11F, 6D and 3 Goalies Friday evening practice (60 min) two games Saturday and one game Sunday AM
Birth Year 2001 Players will be assigned to one of 6 teams. 9F, 6D and 2 Goalies Friday evening practice (60 min) two games Saturday and one game Sunday AM
Birth Year 2002 Players will be assigned to one of 6 teams 9 F, 6D and 2 Goalies Friday evening practice (60 min) two games Saturday and one game Sunday AM/PM
Birth Year 2003 Players will be assigned to one of 6 teams. 9F, 6D and 2 Goalies Saturday mid-morning/late afternoon practice (60 min) one small ice 4 vs 4 game Saturday evening and one game Sunday PM
ALL GOALIES will participate in all practice and games, plus will have one 45 min goalie session per birth year Friday or Saturday.
· Registration February 1-15
· Tryout schedule will be posted February 20
· Team assignments are done randomly - specific team requests because of High School Spring Sport Commitments or Church Commitments must be emailed to Andy Bradford firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 24. Team assignments will be released March 10.
· All players are expected to participate in all on ice sessions - any exceptions must be approved by Mary Ann Robinson email@example.com or Andy Bradford firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to the tryout
· Registration is position specific - i.e. if you register your skater as a FORWARD, she will participate in the tryout and be evaluated as a FORWARD
· Consent to Treat must be turned in prior to first on ice session - NO EXCEPTIONS
Questions can be directed to Mary Ann Robinson Central District Girls Director email@example.com or Andy Bradford, Tryout Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Eau Claire Host Hotels
Holiday Inn Eau Claire South
4751 Owen Ayres Ct.
Eau Claire, WI 54701
The Holiday Inn Eau Claire South welcomes the USA Hockey/Central District Camp to the area. We are currently offering rate of $118.95 for your group. We have an indoor pool, whirlpool and exercise room for everyone to enjoy. Johnny's Italian Steakhouse has a wonderful breakfast buffet every morning from 6:30 am to 10:30 am for $9.99. We're conveniently located by Oakwood Mall and surrounded by many great restaurants and shops.
Block: USA Hockey/Central District
Besides calling to make reservations, your guests can book using this link: https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/eau-claire/eauhi/hoteldetail?qAdlt=1&qBrs=6c.hi.ex.rs.ic.cp.in.sb.cw.cv.ul.vn.ki&qChld=0&qFRA=1&qGRM=0&qGrpCd=USA&qIta=99801505&qPSt=0&qRRSrt=rt&qRef=df&qRms=1&qRpn=1&qRpp=20&qSHp=1&qSmP=3&qSrt=sBR&qWch=0&srb_u=1&icdv=99801505
Clarion Hotel Campus Area
2703 Craig Road
Eau Claire, WI 54701
Block: USA Hockey Central District Block
We will have 30 double queen rooms held on both March 24 and 25, 2017 at a special discounted rate of $87.95 + tax. Please have participants call the hotel directly at 715-835-2211 and ask for the "USA Hockey Central District Block" to secure their reservations. This block will expire on February 22, 2017, at which time any rooms not reserved will be released. I recommend that you urge everyone to book in advance of this date. Complimentary grab and go breakfast, plus the option of Green Mill Restaurant breakfast.
No online link, must call for reservations